Me

My name is Santiago Landinez Lopez. I was born on may 16, 2002 in Sincelejo Sucre and i am the youngest son of my family. The members of my family are, my sister Juanita Landinez Lopez, my mom Valentina Lopez Serna and last but not least my dad Camilo Landinez Aranguren.
I was practically race in Bogota since i was 2 year old but before that i lived in Cobeñas for one year because my dad used to be military so before i was born my family used to live everywhere. 
When i was 8 months old my dad had an accident falling from 15 meters high, luckily he survived by  god´s work.
Due the accident me and my family moved to Bogota. I lived there almost for 8 years until the army transfer my dad to barranquilla.
When we moved here my dad and my mom start to having a bad relationship which ended up in a divorce, due that my mom decided to take my sister and i to Bogota whit the rest of our family that used to live there. After two years the things did not work so well for my mom so we decided to come back to Barranquilla but my momo could not handle it i do not  know why.
After all that happened to my mom which i am not going to write it, she decided to go back to Bogota but i was tired of moving city by city so i was i think old enough to make the decision of living with my dad.
Concluding, now i live with my dad here in Barranquilla and my sister lived in Bogota with my mom due to reasons of live.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Colombia- Barranquilla - Neighborhood

Horror story

The raven - Citizenship and commitment