Horror story

When I was about 10, we my family of six lived in an extremely small apartment. Two bedrooms upstairs and then the living room. When I was tired of my siblings I would sleep downstairs. One night I am lying on the couch facing the front door and watching the sky through the window by the door when a face shows up in the window illuminated by a lighter. I freeze, and the face goes away. I’m pretty relieved, thinking it was maybe our druggie neighbours seeing if my parents were still awake when it shows up again. I try to scream but when I hope my mouth nothing came out, not a sound. The person then kicks in the door and walks in the room, he sees me, smiles and goes towards the kitchen. As he comes out of the kitchen with a knife my dad makes it down the stairs and the guy boots it out of there. Since that day every night i see the same guy doing the same thing every time.
My parents tell's me that im crazy but i just think that i can see ghost's since that day.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Colombia- Barranquilla - Neighborhood

The raven - Citizenship and commitment